Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Splish, Splash!!

I used a couple of patterns to make this swimsuit. The top is made by an Ottobre 02/04. I just added a small ruffle to it. It doesn't really show up in the pic. It would have been been better if I had done the rolled hem on the ruffle in a contrasting color. Well it's done and I can live with it. I will be more aware of it next time. The bikini bottom is made using the Kwik Sew pattern I used for the other swimsuit. Now I need to make some cover-ups or maybe a wrap for these swimsuits.

The weather is getting warmer and I need to be working some outside. I've got to repaint the birdhouses in my bird village. Unless... I can talk hubby into it.
Happy sewing
See ya,
Peachy





3 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful as always! How many birdhouses do you have and what kind of birds come visit?

Julia said...

How cute!

Cole's Corner said...

I love this one, too! Sooo cute.