Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ahoy shorts in the greens

I think spring has finally arrived in S Georgia. Yesterday was a beautiful day, it was about 80 degrees.

I enjoyed sewing this little outfit for the princess. This is the 2nd time for making the Ahoy shorts patterns. On this pair I omitted the belt loops and a few other bells and whistles. I don't think the princess will miss those belt loops anyway.

The top is an Ottobre pattern also, I made a little top a couple of weeks ago using this pattern. I just love the little ties on the sleeves.

If this beautiful weather continues I expect to see the princess wearing some of her new outfits. She does like pretty clothes.

Happy sewing
See ya,
Peachy





8 comments:

Julia said...

I love your fabric combos!

Ruth said...

Very cute! I love seeing all your sewing projects!

KID, MD said...

Fun colors and that little peace sign is too adorable!

Unknown said...

another darling outfit!!!! You have such a good eye!!! The princess is going to have a knock out of a spring and summer wardrobe!!!

Unknown said...

I was just looking again at that cute outfit your daughter has in her store. the one with the crab and the dot ruffle around the neck. My dil saw this outfit yesterday at a boutique and they didn't have the size we need. Could you ask her if she has it in an 18months???
thanks

Peachy said...

Hi Sara,
I just called Tracy, she is currently out of that size, but they're on reorder.
Sorry...
Peachy

I could let you know when they come in, if you like?

judy said...

Very cute! I love how you always make outfits...something I need to do more of!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

So cute! I love your outfits.