Thursday, November 11, 2010

Repurposed jeans for Audrey

I decided to try to re-purpose a pair of Audrey's jeans. They fit except for the length, so the ruffles took care of that!

I got a couple of fat quarters from a seller on Etsy to do the ruffles with. The fabric is by Riley Blake... the name is "Hooty Hoot". The amount of fabric worked out great!

I just got a blank shirt to put the "A" on. The lil owl is from Embroidery-boutique.
I think the little outfit turned out cute. Her favorite thing about this outfit is the belt... she loves it!!!

That's all for now, Thanks for looking!

See ya,
Peachy











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The jeans are just adorable! You are so creative.

Cindy said...

Another cute outfit! Glad that you're back sewing. I missed seeing all the beautiful outfits you create.

Joy said...

They're darling! They sure don't look repurposed.

Julia said...

So cute and clever!

Karen said...

Such a cute idea. Thanks for sharing.